Skip to content
Go to Top
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Organizer of the Event is Stowarzyszenie Data Community Poland [The Association of Data Community Poland] (National Court Register №: 0000471639), represented by the Association Board.
- The Ordering Party is a natural person or a legal entity that orders services using the Registration Form available at https://sqlday.pl/reg/.
- The Terms and Conditions of Attendance and Participation in the Event form an integral part of the Registration Form and apply to all attendees.
- Completing the registration means the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Attendance and Participation in the Event.
II. EVENT ADMISSION
- The joint completion of the following steps entitles the Ordering Party to admittance to the Event:
- Filling out the Registration Form available at https://sqlday.pl/reg/.
- Acknowledging by the Organizer the receipt of the Registration Form. The Organizer shall inform the Ordering Party through the email about the receipt or non receipt of the said form.
- Sending the Organizer’s acknowledgement and the proforma invoice to the Ordering Party within two (2) working days since the receipt of the Registration Form.
- Transferring the payment as defined in item IV of the Terms and Conditions.
- Receiving the payment as specified in item II.1.d means closing the contractual agreement between the Ordering Party and the Organizer.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EVENT
- The dates and the venue of the Event are given at the Event website: https://sqlday.pl/.
- The information about the Event fees is given at the Event website and/or in the Registration Form. The fee covers exclusively the items specified in the Event description published at the website.
- In the case of an Event fee determined in relation to a specific registration date, the day of receiving the payment by the Organizer is the day in relation to which the fee is fixed as final.
- The registration deadline elapses on three (3) days prior to the Event.Registration after this date may be accepted at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- The number of persons who The Ordering Party can delegate to attend the Event arises from the completed Registration Forms. The Ordering Party shall name these attendees no later than three (3) days prior to the Event.
- The Organizer shall have the right to end the registration once all the seats available for the attendees have been sold.
- The Organizer shall have the right to set the Event schedule and to change the said schedule, even on the day when the Event takes place; in particular, the Organizer shall have the right to change the timetable and the order of presentations.
- As the number of seats is limited, the Organizer cannot guarantee an individual attendee the opportunity to participate in a particular session.
- The Ordering Party shall be held responsible for any damages done within the venue premises by themselves or their representatives chosen by themselves to attend the Event.
- The Organizer shall not be held liable for any belongings of the Ordering Party or of the representatives chosen by themselves to attend the Event which may be lost, damaged or stolen during the Event.
- The Ordering Party agrees to comply with the safety rules, including but not limited to the fire protection rules, and also agrees to follow the instructions and orders regarding the organizational and technical issues, given by the Organizer’s representatives.
- The recordings of the sessions will be made available to the Ordering Party, in the conference application. The Ordering Party will have the opportunity to play back the recordings at any time and place, for private and non-commercial purposes only.
- The conference gadget package will be available only for the Ordering Party who participates in the Conference on site.
IV. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- The payment method in force is the advance transfer payable on the proforma invoice issued by the Organizer. The advance payment is 100% of the Event fee as stated in the Registration form, unless the Parties agree otherwise. The payment should be made within the period stated in the proforma invoice.
- The Ordering Party who registers past the 3-day deadline before the Event starts shall pay the Event fee on the received proforma invoice and shall submit their transfer confirmation upon being admitted to the Event.
- The Organizer shall issue a VAT invoice for the Ordering Party within 14 days since the receipt of the payment.
- The Organizer shall send electronic invoices to the email address of the Ordering Party given in the Registration Form. The Organizer shall not send paper invoices through the mail.
- The given fees are net prices.
V. SUBSTITUTION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- The Ordering Party who wishes to cancel their attendance in the Event shall submit a befitting written statement through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Organizer shall confirm the receipt of the said statement through email at the address given in the Registration Form. In such a situation, the paid Event fee shall be transferred back to a bank account indicated by the Ordering Party.
- The Ordering Party shall be eligible for a 100% refund if they cancel their attendance at least fourteen (14) days prior to the Event. If the Ordering Party cancels their attendance later than fourteen (14) days prior to the Event, the Organizer shall deduct one of the following handling fees:
- a. 50% when the Ordering Party cancels in the period from thirteen (13) to seven (7)days prior to the planned start of the Event,
- b. 100% when the Ordering Party cancels in the period from six (6) days to zero (0) days prior to the planned start of the Event.
- The Ordering Party shall have the right to substitute an attendee. In this case the paid Event fee will not be returned.
- In the event of non-appearance of an attendee, the Ordering Party shall bear the event fee in full, as specified in the Registration Form.
VI. CHANGES IN SCHEDULE AND PARTICIPATION FEES
- The Organizer shall have the right to extend the registration period and – in consequence – to change the Event fee payment schedule.
- The Organizer shall have the right to close the registration when the number of registered attendees exceeds the capacity of rooms where the Event is to take place.
- The Organizer shall notify the Ordering Party about any changes in the Event schedule at https://sqlday.pl/.
- The Organizer shall have the right to exempt specific groups of attendees from registration fees or to decrease the fees for specific groups of attendees.
VII. EVENT CANCELLATION
- The Organizer shall make every effort to maintain the quality of the Event as specified in its description.
- The Organizer shall have the right to cancel the Event if an Event of force majeure occurs. All the fees paid by the Ordering Party shall be reimbursed then in full by the Organizer.
- An event of force Majeure means an event beyond the control of the Organizer, including but not limited to:
- fires within the venue premises;
- war or hostilities;
- failure within the venue premises, including but not limited to a failure in the following systems: electrical installation, water and sewerage, gas installation, heating, air-conditioning, fire-protection or any other whose occurrence poses a threat to the safety and health of the attendees staying within the premises;
- riot, commotion;
- road, air or railroad disaster that makes both the access to the venue and the safe course of the Event impossible;
- any other event whose occurrence makes carrying out the Event as planned impossible or that poses a threat to the safety and health of the attendees.
- In the widest scope permitted by the laws of the Republic of Poland the Organizer shall not be held liable for any damages suffered by the attendees in relation to the organizing, carrying out, cancelling or postponing of the Event. The Organizer shall not be held liable for any benefits lost due to the said changes. In the event of the concurrence of contractual liability and tort liability, an attendee may claim damages within the aforesaid limits, exclusively under the provisions herein.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Additional provisions regarding the Event Attendees:
- By registering for the Event the Ordering Party enters into the contractual agreement to attend the Event and agrees to these Terms and Conditions, which form an integral part thereof.
- Any queries related to the registration process should be submitted through the email at email@example.com.