Welcome to GitHub DevOps Duet, a scenario where two teams (dev and ops) are going to start using GitHub Actions for Data Platform deployments.
They need to figure out how to implement their processes within GitHub and make it work for all parties. We will discuss:
– the challenges of implementing DevOps
– setting up a database solution project
– testing your database releases using tSQLt
– setting up your GitHub Actions workflows
– deploy database artifacts to multiple Data Platform solutions
As part of the session we will cover the GitHub services you get including:
The session will cover how to setup projects for your tasks, set up workflows in Github Actions, security and so much more.
If you want to find out more about how Github can be implemented for your DevOps process than come to our session