Power BI is an amazing tool. It’s so easy to get started with. But when you need to implement it in an enterprise, it’s not so obvious how it should fit in. There are many ways to do this but in this workshop, Greg will show you how he implements these projects. And he’s done many successful projects. If you want to learn how to design better looking reports, this isn’t the session for you. Greg will be focussing on everything that comes before that.
Length of the workshop:
Full day (8 hours)
All the key aspects of PBI integration with enterprises:
1. The End Game – What will the result look like?
2. Implementing the DataModel Schema
3. Implementing the Analytics Schema
4. Understanding identity in Azure
5. Using DevOps for Project Management and Deployment
6. Staging, Loading, Transforming, and Processing Data
7. Implementing ELT and Processing
8. Implementing the Tabular Data Model
Form of the workshop
Lecture (slides + demos)
What attendees need to prepare?