After Microsoft took over Revolution Analytics in 2015, they created a lot of R implementations, usage applications and extensions of available tools. The amount of them means that users may struggle to select and adapt the most appropriate of R distributions and make entire solution in production usage. During the session, you will get to know about
– What are the differences between open source R and Microsoft distributions of R?
– How does R Server (ML Server) differ from R Open, R Client and R Services?
– When best to use each of these solutions?
– How to operationalisation R with DeployR environment
– How to maintain and administration entire R solution